With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Yakutat Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- All Steel radial casing
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.