With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Yakutat Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Deep Tread.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Increased casing durability