With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Yakutat Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Extra wide design
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Proven Military tread design.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Cut resistant compound
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort