With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Yakutat Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Extra wide design
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Extra deep lug design.
- High load capacity.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Trailer Use Only
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Cut resistant compound
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.