With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Yakutat Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Advanced Compounding
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Cut resistant compound
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.