With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Wrangell Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Deep Tread.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Extra deep tread
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Increased casing durability