With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Wrangell Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Irrigation application
- Puncture proof.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Proven Military tread design.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- High load capacity.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.