With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Wrangell Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Backhoe use.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Irrigation application
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Puncture proof.
- Advanced Compounding
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- High load capacity.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.