With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Worland Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Longer tread life
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.