With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Worland Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Extra wide design
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Extra deep tread
- Non-directional tread pattern.