With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Willow Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Irrigation application
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Innovative tread design
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.