With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in White Mountain Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Puncture proof.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.