With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in White Mountain Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Non-directional tread pattern.