With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in White Mountain Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Backhoe use.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Irrigation application
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- High load capacity.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Improved Stability
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.