With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in White Mountain Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Extra deep lug design.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.