With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in White Mountain Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Deep Tread.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.