With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in White Mountain Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Deep Tread.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Applicable for all positions.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Cut resistant compound
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.