With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in White Mountain Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Deep Tread.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Applicable for all positions.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Lower replacement cost.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.