With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Wasilla Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Advanced Compounding
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Applicable for various working environments
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.