With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Wasilla Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Innovative tread design
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.