With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Wasilla Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Improved Stability
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.