With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Wasilla Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Irrigation application
- Proven Military tread design.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.