With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Wasilla Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Deep Tread.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Advanced Compounding
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- High load capacity.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.