With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Wasilla Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.