With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Wasilla Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Extra wide design
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Extra deep lug design.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Applicable for various working environments
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Cut resistant compound
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Increased casing durability