With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Wasilla Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Used for airline baggage carts
- High load capacity.
- Improved Stability
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.