With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Wasilla Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- All Steel radial casing
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep Tread.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.