With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Wapiti Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Backhoe use.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Extra wide design
- Deep Tread.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Innovative tread design
- Applicable for all positions.
- Improved Stability
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing