With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Wapiti Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Irrigation application
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Puncture proof.
- Innovative tread design
- Extra deep lug design.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.