With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Wales Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Irrigation application
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Applicable for all positions.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Non-directional tread pattern.