With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Wales Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Puncture proof.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Cut resistant compound
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.