With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Wales Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Irrigation application
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Puncture proof.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- High load capacity.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Lower replacement cost.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact