With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Wales Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- All Steel radial casing
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Extra wide design
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- High load capacity.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.