With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Wales Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Deep Tread.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.