With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Wainwright Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra wide design
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Advanced Compounding
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Improved Stability
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Cut resistant compound
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.