With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Wainwright Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Extra deep lug design.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Innovative tread design
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties