With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Veteran Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Advanced Compounding
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Lower replacement cost.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Cut resistant compound
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.