With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Veteran Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Backhoe use.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- High load capacity.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Longer tread life
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Non-directional tread pattern.