With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Venetie Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra wide design
- Irrigation application
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Puncture proof.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Cut resistant compound
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.