With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Venetie Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Puncture proof.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- High load capacity.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.