With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Venetie Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- All Steel radial casing
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Extra deep lugs.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Non-directional tread pattern.