With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Venetie Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Puncture proof.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Extra deep lugs.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties