With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Venetie Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Deep Tread.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact