With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Venetie Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep Tread.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for all positions.
- High load capacity.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.