With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Venetie Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Puncture proof.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Trailer Use Only
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort