With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Van Tassell Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Backhoe use.
- Deep Tread.
- Extra wide design
- Puncture proof.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.