With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Valdez Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Innovative tread design
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.