With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Valdez Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Irrigation application
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.