With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Valdez Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Backhoe use.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Irrigation application
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.