With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Unalaska Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Backhoe use.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Innovative tread design
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Longer tread life
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.