With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Unalaska Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.