With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Unalaska Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Advanced Compounding
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- High load capacity.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Cut resistant compound
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.