With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Unalakleet Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Extra wide design
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Puncture proof.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Improved Stability
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.