With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Unalakleet Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Deep Tread.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Advanced Compounding
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Premium 12/32nds long haul highway trailer tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Extra deep tread
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.