With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Tyonek Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Innovative tread design
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Improved Stability
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.