With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Tyonek Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Advanced Compounding
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Applicable for all positions.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Extra deep lugs.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.