With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Tyonek Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Puncture proof.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Increased casing durability