With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Tyonek Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Improved Stability
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Trailer Use Only
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.