With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Tyonek Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Deep Tread.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Applicable for all positions.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Improved Stability
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Excellent cut resistant compound.