With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Tununak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- All Steel radial casing
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Cut resistant compound
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties