With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Tununak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- All Steel radial casing
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Puncture proof.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- High load capacity.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.