With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Tununak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Extra wide design
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Applicable for various working environments
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.