With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Tununak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Advanced Compounding
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Increased casing durability
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.