With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Tununak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Advanced Compounding
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Improved Stability
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.