With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Tuluksak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- All Steel radial casing
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Advanced Compounding
- Used for airline baggage carts
- High load capacity.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Extra deep lugs.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Longer tread life
- Cut resistant compound
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.