With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Tuluksak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- High load capacity.
- Innovative tread design
- Applicable for various working environments
- Extra deep lugs.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.