With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Trapper Creek Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Cut resistant compound
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.