With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Trapper Creek Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.