With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Trapper Creek Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Deep Tread.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Puncture proof.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Innovative tread design
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Lower replacement cost.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Cut resistant compound
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.