With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Trapper Creek Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Improved Stability
- Extra deep lugs.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact