With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Thorne Bay Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Innovative tread design
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Improved Stability
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.