With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Thorne Bay Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Backhoe use.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Deep Tread.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Applicable for all positions.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.