With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Thorne Bay Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Irrigation application
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Innovative tread design
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Applicable for all positions.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.