With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Thorne Bay Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Deep Tread.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Innovative tread design
- Applicable for all positions.
- Improved Stability
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Increased casing durability
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.