With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Thorne Bay Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Puncture proof.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- High load capacity.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Applicable for various working environments
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Cut resistant compound