With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Thorne Bay Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Advanced Compounding
- Puncture proof.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Extra deep lug design.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Trailer Use Only
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.