With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Thayne Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Extra wide design
- Irrigation application
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- High load capacity.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Lower replacement cost.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Trailer Use Only
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Extra deep tread
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Non-directional tread pattern.