With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Teller Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Deep Tread.
- Puncture proof.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- High load capacity.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Excellent cut resistant compound.