With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Teller Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Innovative tread design
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Cut resistant compound