With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Teller Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Puncture proof.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Applicable for various working environments
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.