With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Teller Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Proven Military tread design.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Innovative tread design
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Improved Stability
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Cut resistant compound
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.