With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Teller Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- All Steel radial casing
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Longer tread life
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Cut resistant compound
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.