With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Teller Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Proven Military tread design.
- High load capacity.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Improved Stability
- Extra deep lugs.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Trailer Use Only
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Increased casing durability
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.