With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Teller Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Puncture proof.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Increased casing durability
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties