With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Teller Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Puncture proof.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Innovative tread design
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Cut resistant compound
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.