With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Tanana Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Irrigation application
- Extra wide design
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Innovative tread design
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Longer tread life
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Cut resistant compound
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Increased casing durability