With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Tanana Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Irrigation application
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Extra wide design
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Puncture proof.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.