With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Tanana Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- All Steel radial casing
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Irrigation application
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Puncture proof.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.