With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Talkeetna Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Advanced Compounding
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- High load capacity.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.