With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Talkeetna Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- All Steel radial casing
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Puncture proof.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Innovative tread design
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Cut resistant compound
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Cut resistant compound