With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Talkeetna Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra wide design
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Advanced Compounding
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- High load capacity.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Cut resistant compound
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.