With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Talkeetna Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Advanced Compounding
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Puncture proof.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact