With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Talkeetna Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Irrigation application
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Puncture proof.
- High load capacity.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Trailer Use Only
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort