With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Sundance Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Irrigation application
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Puncture proof.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Cut resistant compound
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.