With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Sundance Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep Tread.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.