With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Stevens Village Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- All Steel radial casing
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Extra wide design
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Innovative tread design
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.