With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Stevens Village Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Advanced Compounding
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Improved Stability
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.