With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Stevens Village Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Proven Military tread design.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Applicable for all positions.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.