With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Stevens Village Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- All Steel radial casing
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Deep Tread.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Advanced Compounding
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Cut resistant compound
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact