With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Stevens Village Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- All Steel radial casing
- Outstanding flotation use
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Innovative tread design
- Extra deep lug design.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Longer tread life
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.