With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Stevens Village Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Advanced Compounding
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.