With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Stevens Village Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Advanced Compounding
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Extra deep tread
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.