With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Sterling Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Irrigation application
- Extra wide design
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Applicable for all positions.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Cut resistant compound
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.