With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Sterling Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Extra wide design
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Innovative tread design
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Improved Stability
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Increased casing durability