With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Stebbins Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Extra deep tread