With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Stebbins Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Deep Tread.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Innovative tread design
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.