With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Stebbins Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Lower replacement cost.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.