With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Stebbins Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Irrigation application
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Extra deep lug design.
- High load capacity.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.