With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Stebbins Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Advanced Compounding
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Cut resistant compound
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.