With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Stebbins Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Backhoe use.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Longer tread life
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Increased casing durability
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.