With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Stebbins Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- High load capacity.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.