With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in South Naknek Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Puncture proof.
- Innovative tread design
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Improved Stability
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.