With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in South Naknek Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Non-directional tread pattern.