With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in South Naknek Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Improved Stability
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Non-directional tread pattern.