With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in South Naknek Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Irrigation application
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Improved Stability
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Excellent cut resistant compound.