With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in South Naknek Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Longer tread life
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.