With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in South Naknek Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Backhoe use.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Extra wide design
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Advanced Compounding
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Lower replacement cost.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Non-directional tread pattern.