With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in South Naknek Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Irrigation application
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Extra wide design
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.