With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in South Naknek Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Applicable for all positions.
- High load capacity.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Improved Stability
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Cut resistant compound
- Increased casing durability
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.