With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Soldotna Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Backhoe use.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Applicable for various working environments
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Longer tread life
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort