With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Soldotna Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Backhoe use.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Increased casing durability
- Cut resistant compound