With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Soldotna Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Backhoe use.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Innovative tread design
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort