With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Soldotna Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Longer tread life
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact