With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Soldotna Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Irrigation application
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Improved Stability
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Trailer Use Only
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Increased casing durability
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Excellent cut resistant compound.