With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Soldotna Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Irrigation application
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Innovative tread design
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.