With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Sleetmute Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.