With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Sleetmute Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Extra wide design
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Innovative tread design
- High load capacity.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Improved Stability
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.