With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Sleetmute Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Backhoe use.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Puncture proof.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Cut resistant compound
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Increased casing durability