With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Sleetmute Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Extra deep tread