With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Sleetmute Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Puncture proof.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Improved Stability
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort