With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Sleetmute Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Extra deep lug design.
- Innovative tread design
- Lower replacement cost.
- Improved Stability
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Extra deep tread
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.