With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Sleetmute Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Advanced Compounding
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Extra deep lug design.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort