With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Slana Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Puncture proof.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- High load capacity.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Extra deep lugs.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.