With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Slana Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Irrigation application
- Extra wide design
- Proven Military tread design.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Innovative tread design
- Improved Stability
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Cut resistant compound
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort