With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Slana Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- High load capacity.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.