With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Slana Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Deep Tread.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.