With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Slana Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Puncture proof.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Improved Stability
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.