With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Slana Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep Tread.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- High load capacity.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Trailer Use Only
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort