With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Slana Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Irrigation application
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Puncture proof.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Longer tread life
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.