With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Slana Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Deep Tread.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Proven Military tread design.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.