With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Slana Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Advanced Compounding
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- High load capacity.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Innovative tread design
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Improved Stability
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Premium 26/32nds long haul highway close shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Cut resistant compound
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.