With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Slana Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Applicable for all positions.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.