With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Skagway Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Extra deep tread
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.