With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Sitka Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Extra wide design
- Advanced Compounding
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Increased casing durability