With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Sitka Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Improved Stability
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Non-directional tread pattern.