With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Sitka Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- All Steel radial casing
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.