With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Sitka Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Extra deep lug design.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Cut resistant compound