With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Sitka Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Applicable for all positions.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort