With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Sitka Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Applicable for all positions.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.