With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Sitka Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Advanced Compounding
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact