With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Shungnak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Lower replacement cost.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.