With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Shungnak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Proven Military tread design.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Longer tread life
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Cut resistant compound
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.