With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Shungnak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.