With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Shoshoni Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- All Steel radial casing
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Puncture proof.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.