With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Shoshoni Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Advanced Compounding
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Puncture proof.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- High load capacity.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact