With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Shishmaref Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Advanced Compounding
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Innovative tread design
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Increased casing durability
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.