With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Shishmaref Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Irrigation application
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Innovative tread design
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Improved Stability
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Cut resistant compound
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Cut resistant compound
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.