With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Shishmaref Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Innovative tread design
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Durable, defined grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.