With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Shishmaref Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Increased casing durability
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.