With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Shishmaref Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Proven Military tread design.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Longer tread life
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.