With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Shaktoolik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Backhoe use.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Puncture proof.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Improved Stability
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.