With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Shaktoolik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Extra wide design
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Advanced Compounding
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.