With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Shaktoolik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Advanced Compounding
- Puncture proof.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- High load capacity.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.