With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Shaktoolik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Extra wide design
- Lower replacement cost.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Applicable for various working environments
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Cut resistant compound
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.