With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Shaktoolik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Backhoe use.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Improved Stability
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing