With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Shaktoolik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Advanced Compounding
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Improved Stability
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Non-directional tread pattern.