With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Shageluk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Irrigation application
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Innovative tread design
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Designed for cut resistance.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.