With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Shageluk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort