With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Shageluk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Extra wide design
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Applicable for all positions.
- High load capacity.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.