With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Shageluk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.