With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Shageluk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Extra wide design
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Cut resistant compound
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Cut resistant compound