With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Shageluk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Backhoe use.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Extra wide design
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Applicable for all positions.
- High load capacity.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Trailer Use Only
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.