With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Shageluk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Irrigation application
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Extra deep lugs.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Cut resistant compound
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Longer tread life
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.