With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Seward Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Puncture proof.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Lower replacement cost.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Cut resistant compound
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.