With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Seward Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- High load capacity.
- Improved Stability
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.