With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Seward Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Puncture proof.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Non-directional tread pattern.