With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Seward Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Backhoe use.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.