With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Seward Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Lower replacement cost.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- High load capacity.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Cut resistant compound
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.