With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Seward Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Advanced Compounding
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Cut resistant compound
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.