With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Seward Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- High load capacity.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.