With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Seward Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Backhoe use.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Irrigation application
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Puncture proof.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Extra deep lug design.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Innovative tread design
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Extra deep tread
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.