With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Selawik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Puncture proof.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Innovative tread design
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.