With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Selawik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Extra wide design
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Advanced Compounding
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- High load capacity.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Applicable for various working environments
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Longer tread life
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.