With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Selawik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Extra wide design
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Puncture proof.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- High load capacity.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.