With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Selawik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Outstanding flotation use
- All Steel radial casing
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Improved Stability
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.