With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Selawik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Applicable for all positions.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Improved Stability
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.