With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Selawik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Irrigation application
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Innovative tread design
- Applicable for all positions.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Trailer Use Only
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.