With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Selawik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Advanced Compounding
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Applicable for various working environments
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.