With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Selawik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- All Steel radial casing
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Backhoe use.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Puncture proof.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- High load capacity.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Improved Stability
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Longer tread life
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.