With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Selawik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- All Steel radial casing
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Innovative tread design
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Extra deep lug design.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Improved Stability
- Applicable for various working environments
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Extra deep tread
- Non-directional tread pattern.