With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Selawik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Deep Tread.
- Irrigation application
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- High load capacity.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Improved Stability
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Durable, defined grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Increased casing durability
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.