With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Scammon Bay Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Extra wide design
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.