With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Scammon Bay Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Extra wide design
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.