With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Scammon Bay Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Extra wide design
- Lower replacement cost.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Improved Stability
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Increased casing durability
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact