With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Scammon Bay Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Proven Military tread design.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.