With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Scammon Bay Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Irrigation application
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Extra deep lug design.
- High load capacity.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Non-directional tread pattern.