With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Scammon Bay Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Improved Stability
- Applicable for various working environments
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact