With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Scammon Bay Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- High load capacity.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.