With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Scammon Bay Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Innovative tread design
- High load capacity.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Increased casing durability
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.